Mark DavisManaging Partner and Practice Lead
“One of life’s greatest challenges is determining the next steps for what lies ahead. At Attain Partners, we approach this dilemma with our drive to Be Bold—to see the forest through the trees, to work steadfastly toward the end goal and vision.”
Mark Davis is a Managing Partner of Attain Partners and was a founding member of Attain. For 37 years and he has worked as a strategic business advisor to more than 60 major universities, academic medical centers, and research institutes.
Prior to joining Attain, Mark was a Managing Director at BearingPoint, Inc., and a Partner at KPMG, where he was a leader in the national Higher Education and Healthcare Grants Management practices.
Mark specializes in assisting top research universities and academic medical centers achieve strategic and financial goals and manage risk and regulatory compliance. He has extensive knowledge on a wide range of Federal administrative regulations and cost principles and policies including the OMB Uniform Guidance as well as expertise in federal grant management compliance and indirect cost recovery.
Mark is a frequent presenter at industry forums including NCURA and SRAI. Mark is a Certified Government Financial Manager.
- Westfield (NJ) Soccer Association, Girls Travel Head Coach
- Association of Government Accountants, Member
- National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO), Member
- National Council of University Research Administrators (NCURA), Member, Program Committee Member and Speaker
- The Society of Research Administrators (SRAI), Member