Ron SalluzzoPartner Emeritus
“The Attain Way is our guide to ensuring quality and consistency in our service delivery. As we provide a range of services to clients across our practice areas, the glue that unites our dynamic team is our values. The value of Absolute Integrity particularly resonates in my practice area of Strategic Finance because, in addition to providing a proven methodology to assess financial health, our added value is our unbiased point of view, which can often be a very difficult message, but invaluable insight to our clients.”
Mr. Ronald Salluzzo is a Partner Emeritus at Attain Partners. He is responsible for the Strategic Financial Services and Enterprise Risk Services delivered to its clients. An experienced executive, Ron has served in both line and staff capacities in his almost 50 years in professional services organizations – from senior partner at KPMG, serving as National Industry Leader for Higher Education; Chief Financial Officer and Chief Risk Officer for public companies; to leader of the North American business unit for state and local governments and education for Bearing Point. He possesses substantial board experience serving on over 15 boards throughout his career, including significant involvement at executive, audit, and finance committee levels.
Ron is co-author of Strategic Financial Analysis for Higher Education: Identifying, Measuring & Reporting Financial Risks©,” 7th Edition, July 2010, the Update to the Strategic Financial Analysis for Higher Education, 2016 as well as other editions in this series – a highly regarded series of publications related to financial measurement of institutional progress on strategic initiatives, as well as overall institutional financial health.
Leveraging his expertise, Ron created Attain Strategic Finance Performance (SFP) which provides 30 years of experience rolled into a simple solution to calculate CFI and deliver recommendations. Using audited financial statements, he designed SFP automatically calculate CFI and engineer a tailored set of strategic recommendations based on an organization’s specific situation.
He has authored other publications such as Bridging the Stewardship Gap: Toward Effective Finance Committees, as well. Ron is a frequent speaker on emerging issues affecting Higher Education, most often related to financial measurement issues in forums such as the annual meeting of the National Association of College and University Business Officers’ (NACUBO).
Ron holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration in Accounting from St. Bonaventure University. He is a Certified Public Accountant, New York State.
- St. Ann’s Community, Board Chair
- Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, Board of Directors
- Susan B. Anthony Museum and House, Co-Chair of Capital Campaign
- The Shakespeare Theatre, (Washington DC) Board of Directors, former member
- Rochester Community Baseball, Board of Directors, former member
- Visiting Nurse Services, Inc, Board of Directors, former member
- Co-author, Strategic Financial Analysis for Higher Education: Identifying, Measuring, and Reporting Financial Risks, 7th Edition (2010) and The Update (2016)
- National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACBUO), Member
- Stevens Institute of Technology, Former Chair of the Audit Committee, Trustee Emeritus
- Former Trustee of St. Bonaventure University
- Member, Board of Managers, Eastman School of Music (of the University of Rochester)
- Former adjunct faculty at the Eastman School of Music