Wally DavisPartner and Practice Lead
“The foundation of our success is our people. Team for Speed really speaks to the way we operate—when we all come together, we are able to provide the best results for our clients and for each other.”
Wallace Davis is a partner at Attain Partners and a founding member of Attain. Wally has been serving the higher education, nonprofit, and academic medical center communities for nearly 30 years, and is a market leader in developing strategic initiatives on a national level for his clients. He has been a trusted business advisor to over 75 premier universities, academic medical centers, research hospitals, and other non-profit research institutes.
Wally’s area of expertise is assisting organizations in managing their research enterprise. Specifically, facilities and administrative cost recovery, grants management, regulatory compliance, standing up a new organization, mergers, stabilization of the Oracle Cloud Projects module, and the implementation of web-enabled software tools such as a research density dashboard and space utilization software solutions.
He is nationally recognized as an expert in assisting organizations to develop facilities and administrative proposals and representing clients in negotiating F&A rates. Wally is a passionate speaker on these topics, and presents regularly at NCURA, SRA, and regional cost accounting conferences.
- Make-A-Wish Foundation, Supporter
- National Kidney Foundation, Supporter
- National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO), Member
- National Council of University Research Administrators (NCURA), Member
- National Conference on College Cost Accounting (NACCA), Speaker
- Society of Research Administrators (SRA), Speaker
- Northeast Conference on College Cost Accounting (NECA), Speaker