Attain Partners’ SBDC Salesforce Accelerator
Download a PDF version of this information here.
A quickly evolving market
Basic Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions do not meet the changing and dynamic needs of the SBDC network. SBDCs require solutions that can support multiple locations, track impact, and report to the Small Business Association (SBA) with ease.
Attain Partners knows SBDCs. We’ve leveraged our experience with SBDC clients to package our solutions into one streamlined accelerator designed to migrate an SBDC off legacy solutions, replace spreadsheets, and integrate with many data sources.
Our SBDC Salesforce Accelerator allows you to seamlessly and painlessly migrate to Salesforce. It dramatically reduces effort and shrinks the cost and time to implement Salesforce by leveraging a prebuilt solution that delivers more than 50% of every SBDC’s needs.
Key features include:
- Manage counseling and events services with a flexible interface, smooth integration with EDMIS-Next, and model to support multiple data outcomes
- Multi-center/multi-location support
- Event management
- Customizable forms management
- Ability to track results’ impact across multiple consultants to support EDMIS reporting requirement
- Modern and mobile flexible user interface
- Robust and customizable dashboards and reporting
- Secure cloud-based solution
- Quick Start Center IC data migration
- Consultant session tracking
- Supports multiple regions/centers
- Event integration included with both virtual and physical events supported
- Robust and customizable reporting
- Associate multiple contacts with a single business
- Associate multiple consultants with a single session, eliminating duplicate sessions
- Streamlined impact capture and verification process
- Impact attribution shared across multiple consultants
- SBDC admin staff can tweak and customize anything within Salesforce
- Customizable, modern UI that doesn’t look like it was built in the ’70s
- Automated EDMIS integration
Our experts would love to discuss this accelerator with you and walk through how it can benefit your SBDC. Reach out to us at [email protected] to learn more.