We know that you’re thinking about the “right” time to re-enter the office… we are too!
Our first consideration remains the health, safety, and well-being of our team. All decisions regarding re-entry will be measured, deliberate, and phased and will depend on where you report to work each day.
We recognize that there are circumstances that may require a limited number of team members to come into the office. To protect the health and safety of all team members, as well as their families and our community, we ask that you only come into the office with a necessary business need.
All persons must follow the below protocols for the Attain Partners headquarters office, which also extend to weekend requests:
- Online Self-Certification: Anyone entering the Attain Partners office, including those deemed essential employees, must complete this online health assessment survey weekly and if/when symptoms change.
- Approval: To protect the health and safety of all team members, as well as their families and our community, we ask that you only come into the office with a necessary business need. To request approval to enter the headquarters office, please contact Ellen Walsh. Please include your name, date(s) of entry, and business need in your request.
- Masks: In following the current CDC guidance and Fairfax County recommendations, it is recommended that everyone, including individuals fully vaccinated against COVID-19, wear a mask in all common areas of the Attain Partners office, including the elevators, reception area, hallways, cube areas, conference rooms, kitchens, lounges, and restrooms. No one will be permitted to enter the office without a mask.
- Social Distancing: You must practice social distancing, including staying at least six (6) feet from others, not gathering in groups, and avoiding crowded areas. To comply with social distancing, conference room and common area seating in our Attain Partners offices have been removed or limited as needed; office/cube assignments will be updated or adjusted, and temporary barriers may be used.
- Disinfecting: Please remember to clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces, including workstations, keyboards, telephones, etc., each day that they are in the office. Sharing frequently touched items is discouraged; it is recommended that you avoid using other’s phones, desks, offices, or other work equipment when possible. If use is necessary, clean and disinfect items before and after use. Disinfecting supplies and hand sanitizer stations are available throughout Attain Partners offices.