Looking to manage the student success lifecycle? Our Student Success Hub accelerator can get you up and running in less than eight weeks—personalized for your institution!
Built-in resources to increase success
Institutions looking to meaningfully and quickly connect their advisors with students can efficiently accomplish this by leveraging the power of Attain Partners’ Student Success Hub (SSH) accelerator. This accelerator was created from Attain Partners’ many experiences with over 50+ institutions developing highly personalized, student-centric experiences to foster deeper student engagement for achieving academic success. Built directly on the Salesforce platform with the Education Data Architecture (EDA), the SSH accelerator is designed to deliver immediate value to students, staff, and faculty.
Designed for Salesforce’s Student Success Hub product, our Student Success accelerator includes pre-configured templates, technical components, recommended plug-ins, and prescriptive options for managing the student success lifecycle. Using Salesforce as the backbone of the technology stack, your advising teams can move rapidly toward solving students’ problems and addressing their needs quickly, allowing your staff to work more effectively and efficiently. To prepare for success, Attain Partners experts provide strategic guidance, tools, and best practices while leveraging a user-centric approach, so you get the most from your investment.
The Student Success Hub accelerator supports the following:
- A single-click install of the Student Success Accelerator Package
- Express setup configuration with three student success teams, assignment rules, and queues for advisors to focus on assigned students
- Guidance for appointment scheduling setup
- Commonly used success plans with automation included
- Automation to support walk-ins and enhanced advising pools setup
- Pre-packaged student success, advising, and adoption reports and dashboard
- Plug-in recommendations for your specific requirements
- Brandable template to get one student experience site up and running quickly with:
- Appointment scheduling with the student’s assigned success team
- Success plans to view and take action on required or optional tasks assigned to the student
- Knowledge framework for the students to have access to key student success resources— including FAQs, videos, and documents—all in one place
- Student case/inquiry submission and routing to the right advising queue
- Reusable end-user training for advisors and for your Salesforce administrator to support future enhancements to the accelerator
Accelerator in Action
This accelerator was recently leveraged by Fordham University to connect over 2,500 first-year students in the Fordham Hub with 40 advisors across four colleges. With the help of the SSH accelerator, this complex project was completed from start to finish in eight weeks.
With data synced from the Student Information System Banner and displayed in the personalized advising hub interface, advisors are able to view key student data and engagement summaries for data-driven advising during their sessions with their students.
Whether your organization is already on Salesforce or new to the platform, our team of experts is here to guide you through the process and help maximize your benefits. Chat with one of our experts directly by reaching out to us here.
About the Authors
Deepa Bedi is a Principal at Attain Partners’ Salesforce Services Practice. She has led over 100 transformational cloud-based implementations and integration projects for our higher education, nonprofit, and healthcare clients to help them achieve business success. Deepa has been engaged in the Salesforce ecosystem for over 15 years and is passionate about enabling nonprofits and higher education institutions to achieve their missions through customer-centric technology solutions.
Alanna Steffens is a Senior Principal with Attain Partners. She serves as Practice Lead for Salesforce Innovations, providing customer relationship management (CRM) solutions to Higher Education and Nonprofit clients. With over 15 years of Information Technology experience ranging from software engineering to enterprise CRM deployments, Alanna’s ability to bridge technical solutions with key business functions has contributed to hundreds of successful client engagements.
Be the First to Know
Subscribe to our monthly Pulse newsletter
to be the first to hear about new blog posts