Attain Partners is thrilled to welcome Doug Barrow to lead the growth of our Salesforce practice in Higher Education!
Doug Barrow joined Attain Partners on May 1, 2023, as the new Director of Higher Education for our Salesforce Innovation practice. He will be working directly with Susan Tobes to support the growth of the Salesforce Education Consulting Practice to help our clients improve student success and advance their missions.
“We are thrilled to have Doug Barrow join our growing team here at Attain Partners. His skill, drive, experience, and strong relationships will help us achieve our strategic growth objectives in ways like no other.”— Susan Tobes, Managing Director, Attain Partners
Doug joins Team Attain after an incredible journey at Salesforce and Salesforce.org over the last nine years. He helped lead a small education business from fewer than 30 individuals to more than 500. Doug also supported Salesforce as it grew from a lesser-known CRM for business to the clear technology choice for CRM, digital marketing, analytics, development, and alumni engagement. Today, in large part thanks to Doug’s leadership in building this momentum, over 95% of the nation’s top fundraising institutions select Salesforce and its certified application and consulting partners like UC Innovation and Attain Partners.
It’s no secret that Doug had many great offers for his next career move. We sat down with Doug to learn more about why he believes Attain Partners is the best company to share his expertise, create impactful solutions for higher education institutions, and grow his career.
Seven Reasons Doug Barrow Joined Attain Partners
- Attain Partners was named Salesforce.org’s 2022 Consulting Partner of the Year – Education, has led over 500 higher education projects with a 4.97 star rating, has over 240 Salesforce certifications, and is a certified UC Innovation ascend Implementation Partner.
- Founder and CEO Greg Baroni is a renowned technology and consulting leader with a remarkable career highlighted by his recent Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Like the early Salesforce.org days, Attain Partners is building a rocket ship and has achieved significant growth over the last two years.
- Attain Partners’ executive leaders and partners are all extremely talented.
- Attain Partners upholds a deep commitment to fostering a culture that is equitable and benefits all its stakeholders.
- Attain Partners possesses a rare mix of technical and domain expertise in advancement, student success, enrollment management, and enterprise CRM.
- Attain Partners is committed to hiring the most talented individuals highlighted by Jason Hunter’s arrival in March. Jason is an early adopter of Salesforce for advancement and UC Innovation’s ascend product. He was also a founding member of the Salesforce.org Advancement Council. Jason is a higher education innovator and his team’s implementation of UC Innovation’s ascend tool is among the largest and most complex projects making him uniquely qualified to guide project success. “I’m excited to work alongside Jason to help Attain Partners’ clients achieve their advancement goals,” said Doug.
Attain Partners is Your Team for Excellence and Speed
The entire Attain Partners team is excited to welcome Doug to our growing team of experts where he’ll help us drive innovation with our education clients. Together, we’re committed to boldly being the best in championing student success, transforming advancement, and collaborating with institutions to advance their missions.
“Salesforce provides an amazing set of technologies that solve complex needs, but that does not mean the purchasing, planning, and implementation processes need to be complex. I am excited to serve our current and new clients at Attain Partners with a fantastic and growing team.”— Doug Barrow, Director of Higher Education, Attain Partners
Attain Partners – Salesforce Experts
No matter if your organization is beginning its Salesforce journey or 10+ years into development, Attain Partners is here to help you achieve your goals. Contact our team today to learn how we can help you advance your mission by harnessing the power of Salesforce.
To learn more, check out our Salesforce Innovation services, read case studies about our transformative work, and explore blog posts from our Salesforce experts. Read our latest advancement insights here.
Learn more – Doug Barrow
Doug Barrow has spent his entire 20+ year career in educational technology in strategy, business development, and advisory services helping others achieve their goals. As a first-generation college graduate, the son of a Headstart teacher, and husband of a high school advanced physics teacher, Doug fiercely believes that Education has the power to positively transform lives. The work of Salesforce and its partners empowers those who power education.
With a front-row seat to the amazing growth of Salesforce.org over the last decade and his creation and leadership of the “Higher Education Industry Advisor” team at Salesforce, Doug provides tremendous insight to help ensure implementation fidelity and digital transformation success.